Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Note to Fans...Words from Me

Don't worry, I haven't stopped.

Hello!

I had a funny video saying Hello. So it's like a proto-Hello!
and if I can figure out how to post it I will, or maybe not.
It's not proto all hellos, just my strange way of saying hello.
It could influence lots and lots of future hellos. It's kind of
umm almost a space-alien style Hello! Use your imagination.

This isn't just for people who like one sci-fi series, or movie,
or another, but hmmm let's ponder this question: What kind of
space alien would you be if you could be any space alien at all?

I haven't stopped, I didn't give up, and I'm not taking a break. I create something every day and so should you. Don't give up on your dreams, and try to have fun doing it.

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment